Speech Therapy improves a child’s speech and language function and focuses on improving a child’s ability to communicate and interact with their environment. At Easy Speech Communication Center, our Speech-Language Pathologists provide a comprehensive assessment to evaluate Speech, Language, Oral-Motor Function, Voice, and Fluency.
Call Now: (760) 837-0033
We offer Speech and Language Therapy and Workshops for:
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Speech and Language Needs
- Aphasia (Loss of Language Skills due to Stroke)
- Dysphagia (Swallowing disorders due to Stroke, Degenerative Disease, Aging, Cancer or Injuries)
- Dysarthria (Articulation Disorders due to Neurological Injury)
- Caregiver and Family Education and Training and Much More!
- Advancing Early Language Development
- Speech Impediment (Articulation Disorders including Lisp and Speech Sound Disorder)
- Fluency and Tachyphemia (Stuttering and Cluttering)
- Specific Language Impairments
- Voice Disorders
- Language & Social Skills Improvement for Autism
- Receptive-Expressive Language Delay
- Improving Communication and Public Speaking Skills